Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Not Me Monday Labor Day Edition

I did not reach into my underwear and scoop out ice that my husband dropped in there and toss it over the privacy fence.

I did not forget what it is like to have an 18 month old at the house and place Z's lunch in front of him to have him dump it onto the table and into his lap.

I did not let my kiddos climb in the TV section of the entertainment center and close the doors just so I could hear their uproarious laughter.

I did not watch the rest of the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie after the kiddos went to bed.

I did not put food in the fridge after it had been left out all night in hopes of saving it and not making my mom mad because I left it out and it was dinner she made.

I did not call my son an @ss in front of Kari's friend while she was staying at our house this weekend.

I did not lay on the floor of the bowling alley in the attempt to get a better photo.

Not sure if MckMama did a post this week, but check out her blog. And you can check out my friend, Carlton's, too although he hasn't done a NMM post in a llllooonnnggg time. Too long, my friend. You know you want to do a NMM, Houston Edition post!!

No comments: