Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Day

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I never got a chance to get back to blogging.

My day started at 6:45 AM when I got up to make sure Cody was up and ready for school. Which he was. I only needed to give him his CATNorth paperwork and lab fee for Tech Ed and he was off for the day.

Kari and Noah woke up at 7:30 AM, so I got them breakfast, gave them their snacks, helped them get dressed, teeth brushed and hair combed and they were off to school by 8:25 AM.

After I dropped them off, I came back home and got ready to head to church for awhile. Got to church by 10:30 AM and sent some emails, updated some things, talked to a prospective visitor and had lunch. Headed home by 1 PM.

When I got home I put some laundry in and spent some time with my grandson, Kaysen. Then took a nap. I guess I needed to recover from Women of Faith this weekend, because I slept until dinnertime.

After dinner, I helped the kiddos with homework. The rest of the evening was spent checking email and  Facebook.

After the kiddos went to bed Rick and I went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries.

I climbed into bed around 11 AM and do not even remember falling asleep. I woke up at 2 AM with severe heartburn...I do not think I can eat almonds anymore =(

Today started a bit earlier with Cody coming in at 6:30 AM not feeling well. It was actually nice to reset the alarm for 7:30 AM when Kari and Noah have to get up for school.    

No comments: