Monday, November 02, 2009

Not Me Monday Croup/Halloween Edition

Not sure if MckMama will be posting this week with sweet Stellan still in the hospital, nor am I sure if my LHC friends with be posting, but I am. It was a week and a half!

I did not drive the 14 year old to school without my license and without wearing a bra.

I did not pick up the 5 and 7 year old from school in my PJ bottoms, tank top and a cardigan.

I did not laugh hysterically when my mom tripped and spilled meatball sauce into the 18 year old girl's shoes.

I did not continue to eat and overeat to myself sick, so I would be able to poop. It did not not work.

I did not drop off the 5 year old's prescription, then go get Mickey D's for lunch and then head back to the pharmacy and sit in the parking lot until his meds were ready.

I did not let the 5 year old nap all three days he was home sick from school, knowing that it would mess up his schedule and kick his butt once he went back to school on Monday.

I did not let the 5 year old attend a party and go trick or treating on Saturday and then not go to church on Sunday because he was sick. I also did not let him attend movie night at church Sunday night.

I did not cry when I opened a card from a friend this week that had a grocery store gift card in it.

I did not enjoy being able to stay home and hand out candy on Halloween while Rick walked the 5 and 7 year old around the neighborhood.

I did not slice off a piece of the dog's ear I was carving for the 5 year old in his pumpkin. Rick did not fix it with a toothpick or two.

I did not make the 5 year old make a caramel apple at the Fall festival at church because I wanted the apple.

No comments: