Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Anniversary/Birthday Present

Ever since we moved here and realized we'd be staying for more than a year, I have wanted to redo the bathroom. I actually would redo a lot of things if I was given permission and some money, but I definitely wanted to redo the bathroom and am hoping to paint the livingroom and diningroom very soon.

So, for my anniversary/birthday present Rick indulged me in a DIY project. I love the results!










These pictures are from our anniversary trip. Rick had them printed in black and white and then he put them in frames from Wal-Mart. Very inexpensive, but so meaningful and they look awesome in the space! 


We would still like to replace the lighting fixture as it is a bit out dated, but it will have to work for now.

I do not have any 'before' pictures, but just imagine country cabinets with maroon accents (complete with ruffles). It was definitely my mother's bathroom.

This one is all mine!    

And this was my birthday breakfast: green pepper and cheese omelet with strawberries on the side! Delicious and only 4 WW points!   

No comments: