Thursday, November 03, 2011

Didn't Realize, I Was So......

....far behind!

I should not have opened that file! Found more pictures I never posted or blogged about on here! Ugh!

We spent Labor Day at the Pilkerton's abode (their house is the official party house! Ha!). we had a great time even though the grill died and we waited several hours for Steve and Rob to bring back a new one.


Love that Alex's eyes are red while he is pretending to consume raw meat. LOL


We started eating the sides while waiting for the grill to arrive. Yum!


Tower 'O Raw Meat


Sophie and Kari


Josiah doing a cool jump that I totally missed, but got this shot. LOL


Another shot of someone jumping in that I totally missed. Awesomesauce. 


Noah


Just hanging out on the deck


So close to falling out


The Grill Masters


Karis, cheesing for the camera

No comments: