Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

Kari and Noah let us sleep in until 7 AM and then it was time to get up and see what Santa left for the kiddos on the "nice list". The kiddos were very excited about their gifts from Santa - Razor scooters, an Easy Bake Oven for Kari and Sonic vs. Mario at the Olympic Games in London for Noah. I was sick on Christmas, so after breakfast I went back to bed. Rick and the kiddos got to talk to Nana and Papa and the Howells. Rick made an awesome ham dinner and after dinner he and the kiddos Skyped with Krista and the kiddos and played a little Just Dance 3 via the internet. I am so glad that the kiddos had a great day even though I was under the weather. We didn't get to make Jesus' birthday cake until NYE at the Pilkertons' house.


















Rick got a few Vikings things for Christmas and I got PJs and a Keurig machine!




No comments: