Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007 @ the Church

This was the 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Dinner LHC hosted. We were very blessed to be a part of it. I was a hostess and Rick went to pick up some of the folks that joined us for lunch. It was a neat outreach for the kiddos to be involved in, too.

Some of the servers.


The dining hall (aka sanctuary). When we were eating Noah wanted to know when we were going to worship


Jeffrey, Emily, Haliegh and Kaitlyn


Some of the kitchen crew


Chatting and playing games while waiting for dinner to begin


Mason wanted to get out of the Pack and Play and gave me his best sad face


Kari and Emily pose for the picture. Not sure what Nathan was doing......


After we finished at church, we headed to the Pilkerton's for a feast with the family. The following pictures are the only two I took. I am going to snag some from Janie and Nicole and post those soon.

I was trying to get a picture of the leaves swirling around while we drove to Janie and Steve's, but it just never happened. This is as good as it gets.....


This little guy hung on for several miles. I am thinking he was tired of the wind and rain, too

No comments: