Sunday, May 03, 2009

Not Me Monday Stellan's Home Edition

I did not break a part of my tooth off while eating Skittles.

I did not waste two hours the other night watching the movie Baby Mama with Rick.

I did not forget to change the sheets the other night after the 4 year old peed on them and let Rick sleep on that side.

I did not stay up until 2 AM last night, knowing I had to get up at 7 AM for early service this week.

I did not actually cut a title off of a piece of paper and actually tape it on to another piece of paper before I copied it because I could not figure out how to get a header on the newsletter I was creating in Word last night.

I did not laugh out loud when the four year old and his best friend were spinning each other in circles on the soccer field during a game Thursday. I was also not glad that his best friend's mom was videotaping it.

I did not feed the dog the bacon from my dad's plate after dinner on Friday because I thought he was finished when he really had just gone to answer the door.

I did not have a hard time dealing with Stellan being in the hospital even though he is not my child or even related to me. I did not check MckMama's blog or Twitter several times a day for updates.

I was not a little relieved when MckMama was not posting Not Me Monday's during Stellan's hospital stay. I had not been struggling with remembering to post on time or at all before that.

I did not tell my 4 year old son to "keep that thing in your pants" when he was starting to pull his pants down randomly. I was not aware that he was not wearing underwear for most of the afternoon.

What did you not do??

Check out MckMama's blog where it all began and maybe Carlton's. He took a Not Me Monday haitus, like me.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Breaking off a tooth while eating skittles...OUCH! I can so teach you how to insert a header if you want. It is really not that hard. Can't believe you cut it out and then copied it though :) Everyone deserves a little down time and you and hubby probably deserved it!
~Elyse~