Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday Sick Again Edition

I was not up at 2 AM watching my 4 year old puke all over my bed.

I did not let my husband who has a weaker stomach than me clean up the bed and the 4 year old while I laid on the couch.

I did not wake up a few hours later with a terrible crick in my neck from falling asleep on the arm of the couch.

I did not sneak back to my bed with the hopes of getting a little more sleep before the daycare boy showed up for the day.

I was not thankful that the 4 year old ignored me at dinner when I told him to eat more of his food, so that when he threw up it was mostly strawberry shake and not very chunky.

I have not let my 4 year old run around in Pull-Ups all day because it has been easier to clean up his explosive diarrhea that way.

Nope, not me!

Check out MckMama's blog and Carlton's blog for more Not Me Monday madness!

No comments: