Sunday, January 14, 2018

Selfish

I know this might sound a bit crazy, but I am choosing to be selfish this year.

I am choosing to put myself and my family before things that are insignificant and unimportant to what God has for me and my family.

I am going to say no to things that stress me out or make me anxious.

I am not going to apologize when I take a nap or skip a social event to have family game or movie night.

I am going to surround myself with people that encourage me to live out my calling in Christ as a mother, an educator and a voice for the unborn and the mommas and daddies that choose life for them.

I am going to be more intentional with my words and my actions.

I will not allow anyone to make me feel guilty when I do not live by their expectations.

I am going to do brave, bold things that scare me and stretch me and allow me to be used by God.

Yes, I am going to be selfish and I am not going to apologize for it.   

No comments: