Thursday, September 18, 2008

Under Wear?!

So apparently Noah does not like wearing his underwear anymore.

This is what I found yesterday in the bathroom*.....


I asked him why he wasn't wearing his underwear and he said he just didn't like them anymore.

I am thinking they may be a bit too small, since they are 2T-3T and he is now starting to bust out of his summer clothes. Today, I put on a pair of jeans that had been falling off of him a few weeks ago and they were snug on his waist and almost high waters!

I think we need to go shopping!

Thankfully, he left his underwear on at Bible study today.

*Please ignore the fact that my bathroom needs a good cleanin'. And yes, I do read the Daily Bread devotional in the bathroom. That is the only room in the house where I can get peace and quiet and some spiritual food sometimes!

No comments: