Sunday, September 14, 2008

Without Pictures.....

Well, I was going to post some pictures from our beach trip this summer, but can't find them on the computer. I think Rick has them on a disc at church that he made for a slideshow of the teens. I am hoping to find it later this week.

Rick is getting ready for his business trip to Indianapolis with CFA tomorrow. He is pretty psyched about it. When Noah found out tonight he started crying. So Rick took him to run errands with him tonight. He feel asleep in the van.

Kari and I stayed home and watched Extreme MakeOver: Home Edition and The Lizzy McGuire Movie.

Now it is time for bed.

I will update you on the rest of the kiddos, starting homeschooling and the other exciting aspects of our lives later.

Maybe even with pictures!

1 comment:

Karen Owens said...

Thanks for keeping our family in your prayers! Your family is beautiful!