Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday 5th Edition

It all started over at McKMama's. After you read mine, head over and read hers and others that link on her site...

I did not totally forget about Not Me Monday and almost not post anything today.

I did not spend money on ice cream cones for the kiddos even though we already had ice cream in the freezer at home.

I did not skip dinner last night to be able to have two slices of cinnamon cake instead.

I did not give my kiddos dirty socks to wear yesterday because I did not want to go downstairs and sort through the clean clothes baskets to find socks.

I did not drink Diet Coke with breakfast....twice.

I did not sleep on my bed without sheets this week because I did not want to go downstairs and sort through the clean clothes baskets to find clean sheets.

I do not have a problem with taking the baskets full of clean clothes upstairs after I take them out of the dryer.

I did not have to move several baskets full of clean clothes from in front of the freezer to check and see what we had in there several times this week.

I did not take a piece of gum from my 13 year old son's pack without telling him and justify it because of all the times he takes gum out of my purse without asking.

I did not make the same son eat dinner by himself on Saturday because I was tired of looking at him and listening to his grumpiness.

I did not take a nap today even though my husband let me me sleep in an extra 2 hours.

And I did not let me 4 year old son tell people at church that the cuts on his forehead were from a knife fight with his 6 year old sister. He insists it was a pink knife.

What didn't you do??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi popped over from mckmama....very funny not me's nothing like taking a nap on a day you slept in :)

Kameron said...

That is exactly why I had my hubby put in a stackable washer and dryer in what used to be the shower stall in my bathroom. I didn't want to go downstairs to do the laundry!! Yet, I still have clothes neatly folded all over my livingroom furniture that need to put away.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Great story about the knife fight!
I don't have a problem with laundry baskets full of clean clothes, either!