Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday 7th Edition

Not Me Monday posts are inspired by McKMama - momma to four of the cutest kiddos on the blogosphere, including McKMiracle, Stellan.

I did not eat two donuts for breakfast and a handful of Doritos for lunch.

I did not let the kiddos finish the bag of Doritos while I was writing this post instead of making dinner.

I did not spend most of my day on the couch, nursing a swollen hand and hearty migraine.

I did not text my daughter's boyfriend for a good portion of the time I was at a sleepover on Friday.

I did not fall asleep at the sleepover while I was suppose to be pretending to be asleep so the older kiddos would fall asleep so I could go upstairs and chat with my girlfriends.

I did not spend two hours cleaning and purging the kiddos' bedroom to still have a good 2+ hours more of cleaning to do in there.

I did not make my husband feel guilty about being on the PC instead of spending time with me before he went on a retreat this weekend and then proceed to fall asleep instead of spend "quality" time with him.

I did not wear my slippers to the grocery store....twice.

I did not let my friend's 7 month old grab a pizza crust and start chomping on it when I was suppose to be watching him and wasn't.

I did not sleep in my t-shirt and jeans on Thursday night because I fell asleep when I was only suppose to lay down with the kiddos until they fell asleep so I could do some cleaning and such without them whining.

I did not eat a large size waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A by myself while I was waiting for a friend at the mall.

What didn't you do??

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your Not Me's made me very hungry!

Oh I never fall asleep when I'm pretending too.. I tell the 3 yr old that I'm just faking, and she's all, "than why didn't you see me just run around without my clothes on" and then I have to make up some excuse that my eyes were hurting or something like that.

Texting your daughter's bf? That's brave! How old is this guy lol.

Elyse said...

I totally did not laugh that you said that you were texting your daughter's boyfriend!
~Elyse~

El said...

I loooove waffle fries from Chick Fil A! And slippers. =) Have a great night!

Keyona said...

Chick-Fil-A is yummy!!

Tyne said...

Hi, I just found you through MckMama's blog and wanted to let you know that I am praying right now that the Lord would do an awesome work in Joshua's heart and life. I am praying that he would no longer be conformed to the ways of this world, but would be transformed by the renewing of his mind. (Rom 12:1-2) Be blessed today, mom!