Monday, June 01, 2009

Not Me Monday Day Before Vacation Edition

I did not wait until the day before vacation to start doing laundry and packing.

I did not stay up until 3 AM Sunday morning finishing my posters for Rally Day at church.

I did not stop and get chocolate milk and donuts for the kiddos for breakfast on Sunday because I opted for a few more minutes of sleep versus making breakfast for the kiddos.

I did not leave the 14 year old home from church yesterday because he was not ready when we were ready to leave.

I did not let the 4 year old sleep in his clothes the other night because he wanted to and I did not feel like fighting with him.

I did not tell my friend H that I was turned on by Rick's voice as he was the auctioneer at the church yesterday.

I did not promise Rick that I would wear the necklace he bought me at the auction to bed last night. Yes, just the necklace.

What didn't you do??

Check out the original Not Me Monday-er, MckMama and her blog of MSC. Also, head over to Carlton's blog. The 30 Day Challenge is almost over!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I never procrastinate either. I didn't procrastinate on planning my first daughter's birthday and I certainly never ever procastinated in school