Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not Me Monday Kiddos' Edition on Tuesday

My 5 year old son was not naked while he sat on the couch talking to his Papa on the phone.

My 7 year old daughter did not tell me that I could only photograph her in her classroom if another mom was taking pictures. (Thank God another mom was taking photos!)

My 14 year old son did not ask me to take him to orientation only to ditch me when he saw one of his friends. He also did not ask his dad to drive him to school on the first day only to make him stop half way there to let him out to walk with a friend.

My 7 year old daughter did not get upset with my husband, stomp off to her room and begin writing frantically in her journal about him.

My 5 year old did not ride piggy back on our youth director's back the other day in the pool only to climb out in front of him and pass gas - loud and proud!

My 7 year old daughter did not dis my husband in the hallway when she was walking with her class.

Isn't this fun?? What didn't your kiddos do? Monday is the day you are suppose to post you Not Me Monday post, but I am a day late. Head over to MckMama's blog and be ready to post yours next week.

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

LOL Kids are so mean to their parents..ditching them in front of their friends! It's ok..WE ARE COOL no matter what they say! LOL
Great blog!

Jean Stockdale said...

What a great post. Mothering is a tough job. It is not for sissies! Thanks for sharing.

Both my boys are grown and have little boys of their own! How fun is that. I blog to encourage MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering. Mothering is an awesome and aggravating holy occupation.

I have just added my PODCASTS for my series on Philippians called Joy in the Journey.Check it out if you could use some huge doses of encouragement and personal illustrations along with some great Biblical truth.

On Sept. 17 I will be starting a new series on Ephesians called "High Stepping in High Places." We have live video feed and an archived file for the message as long as the PODCASTS.

We would love the chance to bless you as your raise your flock for the Lord. Check us out at www.jeanstockdale.com or http://jeanstockdale.typepad.com. Blessings.