Friday, August 07, 2009

Lately.....

Lately, we have been spending a lot of time with friends, going to free movies, having play dates and swimming. We even used some free bowling coupons today and went bowling.

In just a few weeks, school will begin again and things will be changing.

Josh got a job at Home Depot and will be taking his GED test this fall.



Devin is moving to Colorado at the end of August and will be taking classes in the fall at PPCC.



Cody starts football next week and will be a freshman in high school.



Kari is ready for 2nd grade and will be taking dance classes soon.



Noah is a bit anxious for kindergarten, but very excited that he has Mrs. R. We are hoping that he will be able to start gymnastics in a few weeks.



Rick is busy with work and helping out at the new church building. There is still much work to be done.



I am currently watching a little boy a few days a week, but may be getting back into the field of education. My Pampered Chef business is in a bit of transition, too.



Lately, I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with some things that I am working through a bit each day. I recently read a quote on this gal's blog....."God will not place a dream in your heart with no plan to make it come true, no matter how improbable or complicated or even insane that dream may be."

I have an insane dream that I know God put in my heart. I know He will bring it to pass. I am just not sure how I am going to get there.

Lately, I am learning to trust God more...even if just a little bit at a time.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I LOVE these pics.