Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday Losing It Edition

I did not storm out of the house the other night and drive away in a huff.

I did not sit in my van for an hour in the parking lot of the ER to calm down.

I did not come home and tear things out of the file cabinet and then proceed to drag the cabinet to the front porch at 11 PM at night, prompting my father to wake up and come upstairs to see what was going on/all the noise was.

I did not do all of the above out of spite because my husband and I had gotten into a big screaming fight.

I did not skip church to clean because I was still stewing from our Saturday night brawl.

I did not scare my children with my behavior causing them to cry and ask my husband if we were going to stay married. The fight wasn't that bad.

Thankfully, for me, my husband and children are really that forgiving and gracious and all is well and forgotten.

Check out MckMama's blog, too. If you participate in Not Me Monday, you may win something this week =)

1 comment:

TheAtticGirl said...

LOL Nobody else has those kinda moments, right?