Thursday, August 22, 2013

Small

I carry it in the small pocket on the front of my Bible cover. Even through three moves and 1300 miles, it is still in that pocket as a reminder of what it takes.

A mustard seed.

I chose BOLD as my word for this year and I have been asking God to do BIG things in my life and the life of my family, but I need to remember that all it takes is faith as small as a mustard seed.

So small, yet necessary to see God move and things change and restoration come and redemption seen.

So small, yet so powerful, this life of living free of myself and in His will.

So small, yet believing.


You're a writer and all it takes is 5 minutes. Link your post to Lisa Jo's blog along with mine and hundreds of others.  

1 comment:

Heather said...

That was powerful and insightful. I came to understood "small" too.=) http://bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com/2013/09/small-five-minute-post.html