Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday 22nd Edition

I did not get raspberry jelly chocolates at the store knowing that no one else likes them at my house, so I could eat them all.

I did not eat a serving of mini chocolate eclairs for breakfast (a serving size is 6, BTW).

I did not eat three donuts on Saturday morning, even though they are half the size of regular donuts, so I justified it by telling myself that each time I was eating one.

I did not eat a wasabi and soy sauce almond and tell my husband that I would rather eat toe jam than eat one of them again.

I did not eat more potatoes than chocolate at our Chocolate Challenge LIFE Nite at church last night.

I was not a half hour late for LIFE Nite last night because I was still napping with Noah.

I did not just write a Not Me post that consisted of mostly food related items.

So, check out the blog that birthed the Not Me Monday and 4 charming kiddos and visit my friend, Carlton's blog. He will appreciate the visitors =)

1 comment:

Wayne said...

i heard that wasabi is very hot, is that true?

great not me monday