Thursday, January 11, 2007

Almost a Month

So, it has been almost a month since the last time I posted. I have been Mrs. Slacker McSlackerpants in a lot of areas right now. Our Christmas tree is still up, so it isn't just the blog that I've neglected. But, I know family in Texas (Hi, Nana and Papa) is eagerly waiting a Christmas update with pictures, so before the weekend I will post those updates.

Sometimes life comes at you all crazy and frantic like and some things go by the wayside. Unfortunately, for those of you wanting to keep up with us this blog has not been at the top or even on the list of things that get attention right now.

But, I assure you even in my slacker state the kiddos are getting fed, bathed and wearing clean clothes. You are just not able to see it on the blog!

No comments: