Monday, December 08, 2008

Not Me Monday 11th Edition

I did not let my kiddos eat AirHeads candy before breakfast

I did not dust my bedroom for the first time in 6 months the other day

I did not let my 13 year old sleep until 2 PM on his day off just so I would only have to deal with his 'tude for a little bit that day

I did not silently thank the Lord that my kiddos were sick so I did not have to go to Bible study last week

I did not eat pretzels for dinner and top it off with a Nutty Bar for dessert

I did not block Disney channel from my 6 year old daughter because I was tired of her acting like a mini Hannah Montana costar

I did not fear for my life when I was in a public bathroom with a crazy looking woman who was singing to herself while she combed her hair with her fingers

I did not spend the majority of my morning watching Herbie, the Love Bug movie

I did not stand in line at AC Moore for a half hour to get 25% off my $10 purchase

I did not finally check my bedroom window to see if it was open after two weeks of freezing in there, wondering why it was so cold. (BTW - it was open)

Go on over to McKMama's blog and check out what others weren't doing this week.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

I totally do not love your blog nor am I blogging instead of studying. Happy Monday!
~Elyse~