Monday, December 01, 2008

Not Me Monday 10th Edition

I did not totally forget about Not Me Monday.

I did not eat a pumpkin roll in 12 hours - my children and I did not eat pumpkin roll for dessert on Thursday, breakfast on Friday, snack on Friday and breakfast on Saturday.

I did not squirt whipped cream into my mouth directly from the bottle. I did not let my children do it, either.

I did not dip my pretzels in chocolate icing.

I did not have a bizarre dream about a friend and proceed to laugh every time I saw them Sunday and thought of the dream, but not tell them why I was giggling.

I did not panic when my 4 year old twisted a string from his blankie around his finger, causing it to turn purple and start to lose circulation.

I did not tell him to suck it up when I had to cut his beloved blankie to get his finger out of it. I did not also say, "It was cut the blankie and deal with it or lose the finger, son!"

I did not let my kiddos stay up late and sleep in every day last week during their break, setting a bad precedent and having to deal with wailing and gnashing of teeth at bedtime tonight.

Check out McKMama's blog where it all started. What didn't you do??

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

boy, I could have written the not me's about the kids and bedtime, and blankie troubles.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

We are always losing blankies here, however, we have yet to (almost) lose a finger to one! Great list!

Love Yourself

Yesterday was a bit hard on this Momma's heart. I finally took Noah to a PT to have his toe walking issue evaluated. Seems his muscle to...