Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday 12th Edition

I did not pee my pants the other day while rushing to get to the bathroom (I totally waited wwaayy to long to go and almost made it!) I wish I had laughed so hard I peed my pants, but it is just the result of birthing three kiddos!

I did not spend way too much time playing games on Webkinz.com today on my 6 year old's daughter's account

I did not guilt my husband into taking me and the kiddos to Fractured Prune for donuts this morning

I did not pretend to be asleep on the couch this afternoon so my husband would make the kiddos lunch

I did not stay up way too late last night watching the cheesiest Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel (I did not do the same thing on Saturday night)

I did not quietly do a happy dance when the 13 year old left last Friday to visit family in TX

I did not miss that same 13 year old on Saturday when it actually sunk it that he was really gone

I did not eat the entire box of Banana Nut Crunch cereal last week by myself, even eating it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snack one day

I did not get excited when I realized we had a gift card we could regift for Christmas

I did not totally forget about Not Me Monday again because I was not able to get on the computer to blog today until just now!

Check out what others in the blogosphere are not doing at the blog that started it all!

**Edited to Add: Oh and I did not get all crazy when I could not get McKMama's blog to load and email her and ask her about it and then twitter about it! That would be a little over the top, dontcha think?

No comments: