Monday, January 26, 2009

14 is the Magic Number

Today Cody turned 14. He asked me if it was an important number, like 13 or 18, or even 21. I told him it was a magic number and he just laughed. He slept until noon - we do not have school on Mondays - had a Chick-Fil-A breakfast, chocolate cake and icecream for lunch and party burgers for dinner. He was exempt from his chores today and got his yellow belt in karate. I think it ended up being a pretty good day.....

Reading the card Rick and I gave him. Outside (with a dad and mom on it) - "Our Gift to You?" Inside - "Life. Enjoy it."


I think I know what this is.....


Don't be so confused. It really is MarioCart for the Wii!


An extra steering wheel, so Rick can beat him!


What is it??


It's Guitar Hero, dude!!


Blowing out his candles

1 comment:

Carlton Matthews said...

Tell Cody Happy Birthday from us!