Monday, December 21, 2009

The Numbers of the Blizzard of '09

55 - the number of minutes it took the banana bread to bake

24 - The number of inches of snow that fell in our yard

12 - the number of sugar cookies consumed

10 - the number of grilled cheese sandwiches I made

8+ - the number of times I dressed, undressed and redressed the children in their snow clothes and the cups of hot chocolate consumed by the children

4 - the number of times I washed and dried the children's snow clothes

2 - the number of naps I tried to take over the last two days

1 - the number of days off of school the children have so far

0 - the number of snow plows that have come down our street

Here are some pictures* for your viewing pleasure.....























*I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures since they were taken with my cell phone. Maybe Santa will bring me a camera for Christmas!

No comments: