Sunday, September 05, 2010

In My Bag(s)

The title of this post has a few meanings for me, as I normally have one of three or four bags with me at any given time.

I normally have my purse with me which includes a wallet, a change purse (actually two), my WW book, pocket calendar, hand sanitizer, body spray, keys, mini notebook, pens, gum, lipstick and tissues.

Sometimes I also have my yellow bag which includes important papers, especially those for church (including the recipes for the church cookbook), tissues, snacks such as granola bars and popcorn, a 3 subject notebook with important notes and dates in it, thank you cards and miscellaneous crafts the kiddos have made me.

Another bag I sometimes carry is my aerobics bag which carries my tennis shoes, weights, bottle of water and my yoga mat.

But, one of my favorite bags is my movie bag which is filled with boxes of candy, bags of popcorns and liters of soda and water for when we are fortunate enough to get some free coupons to see a feature film. I love when I get to take that bag along for the day. It also carries some tissues and hand sanitizer.   

What's in your bag?

No comments: