Friday, September 17, 2010

Upsetting and Feeling Better

I meant to post this yesterday, so now I am combining two entries.

Something that upsets me is not being able to fix or change certain things in my life. Some of the things I want to fix are directly related to me and some are related to my family, specifically my kiddos.

It is hard for a Momma's heart to have to deal with certain things or see my children dealing with certain things, especially things that can adversely affect their futures.

I am trying to let go and let God, but it is hard when I do not understand why God is allowing things to happen as they are. Sigh.

Something that makes me feel better is praying with Rick. I just love to snuggle up beside him, let him wrap his arms around me and listen to his voice lifting our prayers up to God.

Just love it.

No comments: