Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Last Moment

Today ends the 30 Day Challenge and I must say I enjoyed it. Time to get back to posting the rest of the summer photos and getting this house in order!

One last moment.....

I always knew when I found the right man to marry that I would not be nervous. In the past, I had trouble with my nerves and always found myself in the bathroom before ballet recitals and first days of school (even as the teacher!) getting sick from being so anxious.

Not on my wedding day.

When I walked down the aisle, I was not even the least bit nervous. I was giddy with excitement, but not nervous.

God is so good and has blessed me with an incredible husband, one who loves me unconditionally and takes care of me. Right now, as I have ventured back to work he has taken on taking care of the house and is doing an awesome job as Mr. Mom (and fulltime college student, dad, husband, football coach, among other things).

In that moment I knew I was going to marry my soulmate, best friend, love of my life.

Best moment ever!  

No comments: