Tuesday, September 07, 2010

What I Wore Today - 2nd Post, but Not a Repeat

Today was my first day at my new job. I am a TSA at a local elementary school. I work with a cute little first grade girl named J. She is in need of some one on one help and I am her advocate.

On Sunday when I was at Janie's cookout I was wearing my black capris and blue shirt. I got a lot of compliments about how skinny I looked (even though I do not think I have lost anymore weight recently. I seem to stuck), so I wore that outfit today. I also wore my favorite pair of earrings, necklace and bracelet. I even wore my black sandals.

I can't wait to get into my PJs later, though. I would be wearing them now, but we have Back to School night at the elementary school for Kari and Noah tonight.

1 comment:

Carlton Matthews said...

Congratulations on the new job. Back to school night is next week for us.