Monday, September 06, 2010

This Week

This week which officially started yesterday began with church. Rick and I taught the 3-5 year olds and had a blast. They are a great group of kiddos. I helped count after church and Rick went to the store to pick up the ingredients to make broccoli salad and green stuff to take to the Pilkerton's for a Labor Day cookout.

We headed to Janie and Steve's around 2 PM. I took Kaysen with us for the day. It was nice to see everyone on the Pilkerton side of the family. We ate and fellowshipped while the kiddos swam. The guys even got a game of poker in yesterday.

Today we are having a few friends over to swim and relax. I have been cleaning a lot this morning because I am starting work tomorrow. I still feel like I have a lot of things to do to get ready, but I know it is not really important to get it all done. I am only working 9 AM to 3:30 PM, so I know I will have time to do things, I just feel like I need to get things perfect before I go back to work.

So, Tuesday through Friday I will be working. I am a bit anxious about it but really looking forward to getting back into the educational field. We also have Back to School night on Tuesday night, Bible study on Wednesday night and Ladies' Night Out on Friday night. I am not sure what is planned for Saturday, but it needs to involve WW and taking junk to the dump.

I am sure the kiddos have a few appointments this week that I am forgetting. I need to check the calendar.         

No comments: