Saturday, September 04, 2010

What I Wore Today - Post for September 3, posted one day late

This post was actually suppose to be posted yesterday, but I did not get dressed until later in the afternoon and then I had such a busy night of being in my PJs that I forgot to write the post.....

Yesterday I wore an orange shirt and my jean capris. I had to go get fingerprinted for MY NEW JOB!! so, I did my hair and wore a brown and orange headband. But, I wasn't paying attention to my shoe choice and wore my black sandals. Oops.

When I got home from being fingerprinted we headed to Cody's first JV football game, so I put a baseball hat on my head. It just felt right. Don't judge me.

Then I got back into my comfy PJs - white t-shirt and black lounge pants with white polka dots. Favorite things I wore all day.    

No comments: